Accurately and efficiently prepare client reports and respond to client queries on portfolio performance, risk metrics, marketing material requests and the planning of events / road shows.
- Support the Account Management team through the provision of market, product and portfolio data.
- Effectively utilize tools such as Excel spreadsheets, macros, and query tools, along with internet sites, both public and private. Knowledge of Bloomberg and/or other index providers such as Barclays and Morgan Markets are a plus.
- Analyze and explain portfolio data including qualitative and quantitative performance attribution.
- Pay significant attention to detail to ensure that work is delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues demonstrating a 'goes the extra mile' attitude in internal and external interactions.
- Frequently shifts priorities demonstrating the ability to efficiently manage their time.
- Focus on specific goals and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- Foster a sense of teamwork by assisting others when needed/required.
- Makes a strong commitment to the company's culture, values and approach.
- 2-4 years of finance-related experience, preferably from the within the investment or wealth management industry.
- University internships in a financial or client-oriented role will be considered in lieu of employment experience.
- Collegiate team player, experienced and comfortable in an international operating environment.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of economics, capital markets and investment concepts.
- Possesses the language skill appropriate to the region (Cantonese, Mandarin & English).