A critical Accounting Policy role at a global insurance firm.
- Establish accounting policies in accordance with IFRS.
- Lead roll-out of a capital management framework and practical application across the group.
- Develop and deliver capital and cash plans for the business.
- Work closely with group actuarial, group risk and the business units to analyse regulatory, stress and economic capital requirements and develop solutions to optimise the capital position of the firm.
- Degree holder with professional qualification in AICPA, HKICPA or equivalent.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience gained within a multinational environment with regional exposure.
- Strong accounting policy technical skills.
- Experience with insurance and financial services industries strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.