The Adobe Enablement Lead acts as a senior level functional expert, collaborating with business and technology stakeholders at all levels to identify solution options and map value streams. This position is responsible for the delivery of the digital experience while leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud platform.
- Ultimate responsibility for the delivery of the digital experiences and mapping out the pre-requisites i.e. content readiness, design readiness, etc
- Assist Product Manager with requirements gathering and prioritisation
- Hand-picking and training team members with engendering a “can-if” mindset
- Support new business development opportunities with emphasis on experience delivery platforms including Adobe Experience Cloud
- Mentors and coaches other members of the agile and\or run team – including responsibility for training and upskilling pathways
- Communicating to business community around areas such as Planned Effort, Status of Readiness, Significant Launches, etc.
- Provides subject matter expertise and consulting support on future state Adobe platform capabilities – staying tuned in to the Adobe roadmap and articulating this back against business objectives
- Interfaces with the Product Owner and Technology partners at the Program level to define and estimate features for agile teams
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework and employs ITIL best practices
- Assists in production support and maintenance of digital capabilites as needed
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
- Must have deep AEM experience with the battle scars and war stories to prove it
- Any SAFe certification (SSM, SASM, SA, SPC, SPMPO) - experience in Scaled Agile framework is preferred
- Deep experience in business application design, development, implementation, and/or solution delivery.
- Strong & proven experience with AEM 6.x/ CQ5
- Exposure and understanding of web front end development
- Exposure and understanding of ecommerce development
- Must have delivered Adobe Experience Manager in a large enterprise
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Knowledge of project management techniques is required (cross-functional experience is highly desirable).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Translates business needs into technical architecture requirements
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to vendor partners
- Quickly comprehends the functions and capabilities of new technology capabilities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills