Are you able to actively partner with Product, Ops, Design and Tech stakeholders to create and maintain a unified Product/Tech initiative road-map?
Live & Breathe Lean and Agile practices and principles?
Want to be at the front lines of revolutionising the restaurant industry?
If you said yes to all four - we want to talk to you!
Our client is a well funded Singapore based AI driven tech startup currently expanding across the APAC region! They are a market leader in Singapore and now looking to hire a superstar Agile Delivery (site) Leader for their technology center in Jakarta.
- Embed Lean and Agile practices and principles
- Support team’s automation (testing, pipelines, deployments)/DevOps journey
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvement events
- Collaborate with product managers in creation and maintenance of the product backlog including empirical planning
- Work with the Product Managers to align site teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Provide monitoring and status tracking support for cross-team initiatives
- Provide leadership for Jakarta site and be responsible for their delivery and success through efficient management and administration
- Drive company level imperatives for the site
- Drive a culture of collaboration, innovation and high-performance amongst team members in Jakarta through activities such as coaching, mentorship etc.
- Be an ambassador for culture locally and be the voice of the site/region to global leaders
Loving the role till now? This is what you must have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum Frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent Stakeholder Communication skills - written, oral and one-on-one in English and Bahasa
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Able to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies
- Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
- Experience in working with remote team across cultures and nationalities
- Experience in leading an engineering team at the site level
Excited? Lets speak! Please click apply or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.