A multinational company is looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to cover South-East Asian countries on a range of commercial matters.
- Primarily responsible for sales, marketing and distribution contracts as well as procurement agreements in South-East Asia and India;
- Also provides occasional support in other areas of law such as compliance, intellectual property, data protection, mergers & acquisitions/joint ventures.
- 8 – 12 years of relevant professional experience
- fully qualified lawyer who has passed professional qualification examinations in a South-East Asian civil law jurisdiction.
- Must have initiative, commercial acumen, and analytical, client–oriented and good communication skills.
- Fluency in English is required, and fluency in another Asian language is an advantage