The Senior/Financial Analyst will be responsible for the annual expense budgeting process, monthly forecasting, and monthly analysis and follow up for the Sales, Marketing, PS and Channel organizations in APJ. In this process he/she will build close business partnerships with operational management to ensure sufficient visibility is available to generate accurate forecasts.
Creation and development of weekly and monthly management reports for the APJ management team including Orders, Sales and Margin analysis; and building financials modeling, running scenario analysis and providing data analytics to identify areas of risk and opportunity will also be a key component of the role. This individual will support the various business partners in the definition, creation and development of their operational dashboards with key performance indicators and will be closely involved in the business forecasting process.
As the need arises, the Financial Analyst will provide support for APJ business decisions, including justification for expansion into new countries, identification of opportunities to improve efficiency and other ad hoc projects identified by the VP Finance.
Based in Singapore this role reports to the VP Finance
- Business budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Operational Spend analysis
- Build relationships and work closely with the APJ Operational Management providing value-added business analysis and support.
- Quarterly and Monthly management reporting for Channels, Marketing, PS and Sales management;
- Creation and maintenance of an APJ Monthly Metrics Scorecard
- Development and improvement of new/existing reports for APJ
- Support in cost saving and business optimization projects
- Provide management insight into current business performance
- Support of the weekly business forecasting process
- Liaise with the US finance teams to assist with budget and forecast issues
- Finance or Business education (university degree or equivalent)
- 5-7 years business control experience
- High growth, high technology experience preferred including knowledge of hardware and software businesses
- Analytical mind with accounting knowledge and business sense
- Ability to function as a business partner
- Must have the ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment