- Oversee, strategize and implement recruitment efforts for all personnel.
- Participate in on boarding and exit interview processes.
- Conduct employee relations counselling when necessary.
- Review all HR policies, practice and programs.
- Review market benchmarking data and develop Compensation & Benefits.
- Strategize for and oversee overall employee wellbeing and culture.
- Identify development needs and implement training strategies that support company's priorities and culture and foster up skilling across teams.
- Develop, analyse and update the evaluation programme.
- Participate in various ad hoc projects.
- Degree in HR or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications.
- Min. 5 years of working experience in HR functions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information or to have a discussion with consultants about your career, please contact the person as below.
Aquis Search Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8125
Registration No: R1653724