A cutting edge pharmaceutical company with an impressive growth trajectory is looking for a Legal Counsel to be based in Hong Kong in form of 3 to 6 months contract.
The successful candidate will augment their growth by supporting the management teams on a variety of legal matters.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide range of commercial contracts
- Attention to details and the ability to provide timely legal support in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment with minimal supervision
- Conduct legal research and co-ordinate in ad-hoc projects
- NQ to 3 PQE (Qualified in Hong Kong)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate comfortably at all levels within business clients and across borders
- Highly motivated, strategic, detail-oriented individual
- Experience working as a sole legal counsel will be an advantage
- Experience reviewing and drafting commercial contracts required. International experience is a strong plus
- Ability to draft and review contracts in Chinese
- Fluent in Cantonese and English