HK$ 40K to HK$ 60K/Month
A growing insurance firm in Hong Kong is looking for candidates with life insurance compliance experience to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
- To work closely with business and serves as a point of contact for compliance matters concerning Hong Kong Branch
- To provide general guidance and compliance advice on how to avoid or deal with similar situations for operations/support functions
- To provide ad hoc duties when required or as instructed by Management of Hong Kong Branch
- To fulfill the responsibilties of the distribution risk control requirements
- To monitor and review internal control to ensure compliance with AML/ FATCA regulatory requirements
- Holder of undergraduate degree in law, risk management, accounting, audit or other related disciplines
- 5 to 8 years of compliance experience in financial institutions and /or life insurance companies is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of insurance and related regulatory requirements
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, ability to read and write in professional Chinese and English, and ability to speak Mandarin would be a plus