This role is a management reporting which comprises of financial planning, variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting.
Our client is a global conglomerate and is looking for a skilled FP & A manager. You will be a Business partner and be involved with overall FP & A function for the operation plant.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely & smooth month-end closing, quality financial analysis & management reporting, as well as to provide forecasting, planning & budgeting support
- Ensure data integrity & accuracy and mitigate control risks in forecast, projection and management reporting
- Partner with operations team to support business operations, analytics-based decision making process and ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Collaborate with corporate & shared services in various initiatives and ad-hoc assignments such as to build performance analytics data, project costing tracking/analysis
- Honours Degree in Accounting with excellent academic results
- 5-10 years of commercial experiences with large manufacturing plants/conglomerates
- Finance expertise: Financial Planning & Analysis/Cost Optimization/Business Controlling
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficient in advanced excel and powerpoint
- Fully committed to travel 50%