Our client, a global Investment Management firm is looking for a high caliber candidate to join their Investment Compliance team.
- To continuously develop and implement the risk based investment compliance monitoring approach and framework.
- Monitor the compliance of investment restrictions.
- Provide Compliance advice on investment management activities, trading activities and investment products.
- Perform trade surveillance activities and keep track of regulatory changes.
- Communicate with global compliance counterparts on global projects/initiatives.
- Investment compliance experience and working knowledge of investment management.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience in a related role, e.g. compliance monitoring, internal audit, quality assurance, gained within asset management companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting/Finance/Law/Business or related disciplines.
- Proficient in investment compliance monitoring system.