Brilliant opportunity to work closely with the internal and external stakeholders of a leading international trading firm by assisting with a variety of tasks essential for their trading.
- You should have a degree in finance from a top college along with 5-7 years of work experience in the relevant domain.
- Experience of working with a bank or a proprietary trading firm is preferred; should have experience in participating in new exchange memberships, opening trading and clearing accounts, coordinating technical changes and developing and helping track project plans as required.
- Experience of working with brokers, exchanges, and other market participants is a must along with processing exchange paperwork.
- Some knowledge or experience of the various equities and futures markets in the region
- An interest and background understanding of capital markets and trading