To further accelerate Aquis Search’s operations globally, we are currently looking for an Associate Consultant or an Internship to join our successful team.
Our work environment is fresh, lively, and positive. We develop our people, deliver on our promises, and reward success. We offer a stimulating environment and focus squarely on skills development, project ownership, and self-responsibility.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be given right guidance and on the job training to develop your skills and career. You will need to be able to demonstrate your interpersonal skills, attention to detail, as well as possess excellent communication skills.
- Searching, screening and evaluating potential candidates
- Sourcing candidates through our database, referrals and job portals
- Consulting and providing professional advice and recommendations to candidates and to clients
- Assessing the hiring requirements of each assignment from the clients
- Liaising candidates and clients through the interview to the offer stage and thereafter
- Meeting with candidates and clients to establish relationships
- 1-2 years of experience in legal, risk management or compliance
- University degree, overseas graduates are preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin
- Proactive, outgoing, self-motivated, independent and confident
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have the right to work in the location hired
What we can offer:
- Fast track career development within the recruitment industry
- A dynamic, international and culturally diverse environment where team work is valued
- Significant career earning potential with a leading commission system