Our client is one of the largest global asset management firm. The Company manages equity, fixed income, commodity, multi-asset, and balanced mutual funds for its clients across the globe. Currently, the Company is looking to recruit an Associate, Investor Relations to join its Real Estate's Global Client Portfolio and Product Management team in Hong Kong to coordinate prospect due diligence, completing RFP’s & questionnaires, client on-boarding, servicing and assisting with event management.
- Roadshow organization/client meetings – work with sales and PMs on the materials and logistics associated with roadshows and client meetings
- Work with the business/marketing team to keep data updates (AUM, Personnel, Transactions, Capital raising & client wins) updated.
- Client communications - maintain accurate contact/distribution lists; arrange quarterly calls, annual meetings and ad-hoc investor communications
- Work with the marketing team to maintain investor lists and database
- Support internal and external clients – respond to various data requests and provide information and presentation materials to sales, clients, consultants and prospects. Keep related parties informed of material activities. Assist with the preparation of marketing materials for client meetings, events.
- Prepare RFPs and maintain a database of standard answers to ensure global continuity, and where required, facilitate compliance sign-off for external use.
- Work with the Investor Relations and the Portfolio Management team on relevant fund/business communications, reporting and such quarterly reports; distribution of statements and notices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate private equity, product management, product development, investor relations, or other related private market responsibilities
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel. Knowledge of CRM
- Languages: English, Mandarin (verbal and written)