Our client is a one of the largest Chinese investment firm in Asia. The Company manages equity, fixed and balanced mutual funds as well as exchange traded funds for its clients. Currently, the Company is looking to recruit an Associate, Product Development to its Product team, which is responsible for delivering products and services that meet targeted client segment needs globally. The role is based in Hong Kong and would focused on product development.
- Product Marketing - Work with external and internal stakeholders such as Research, Sales & Marketing to understand market needs and continue to drive innovation
- Product Development - Collaborate with Research and Compliance to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products or enhancements
- Product Strategy - Develop/provide input to and execute the product strategy and roadmap
- Product Monitoring - Manage the product lifecycle, including the execution of market plans (revenue goals, product positioning, competitive analysis, target segments, use cases, marketing materials, sales training)
- Stakeholder Coordination - Maintain regular communication with Beijing to support cross-functional projects to improve product offering
- Account Monitoring - Support key client engagement. Participating in client consultations to understand client needs and/or product opportunities
- Bachelor’s in Finance or related major.
- 2-3 years of relevant industry experience in financial services
- Experience in investment products (e.g. equities, bonds, active and passive funds)
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A quick and enthusiastic learner who can work independently and in an organized manner
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Mandarin