- Develop and maintain a high-quality portfolio of attraction, tour, transportation and activity products for rapidly growing, global customer base.
- Acquisition: Acquire suppliers and bring them onboard to the platform. Support onboarding of products and coordinate with operations, content, editorial and quality control teams.
- Account management: Cultivate relationships with partners to help maximize their sales potential on various distribution platforms.
- Optimization: Continuously ensure the quality of products, in terms of pricing, inventory, and content, maintain at a market leading position at all times.
- Coordination: Work closely with various functions in the company - marketing to maximize sales, supplier operations to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimise risk.
- Flexibility and attentiveness to details are essential in our fast paced environment.
- Market updates: Support market leaders to identify market trends and provide market & competitor updates through on-going research and feedback.
- 5 years work experience with 2 years destination management or OTA supply experience. High familiarity with travel products, experience with attractions, activities, tours and transportation preferred
- Strong commercial sense, as well as analytical, written and verbal communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required
- Bachelor degree in hospitality or business management preferred