- Engage business leaders on the business benefits that DLT may offer to the company
- Identify opportunities to deploy DLT to deliver tangible business value
- Explore blockchain protocols and platforms, making recommendations on their functionality, benefits and challenges
- Lead the development of applications, proof-of-concepts on select protocols that change or enhance the lifecycle of product and processes
- Set the direction for future technology investments in the DLT field
- Build awareness among employees of the potential significance and value of DLT by reporting on usage and highlighting focus areas
- Develop and cascade DLT best practices to the company’s functions and business units.
- Establish intellectual and commercial leadership for the company.
- 10+ years of object oriented software development experience. 3+ years of project management
- High degree of expertise in either Java, Golang, Rust, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Python, C, C++, C#
- Exposure to learn at least of the blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple, Hyperledge etc.
- Experience working with distributed databases. Solid understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies
- Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (public/private key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Proven understanding of cryptographic hash functions (ie. SHA-2)