Our client are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join their team as Business Analyst IT, Commercial Banking IT .
- Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process (including IT processes)
- Designing solutions or change interventions
- Create analysis of customer journeys and product functionality
- Helping define and track metrics and Key Performance Indicators for the product
- Oversee change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Manage or collaborate in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget management and forecasting
- Management of external service providers
- Has development solutions using various technologies and can explain how they achieved this and the technologies used.
- Understanding and ability to apply Project Management discipline and portfolio management.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Solid working experience in business or technical analysis
- Great understanding of technology and it application
- Demonstration of detailed technical understand of several technologies
- Experience in presenting to senior stakeholder in both business and technology
- Working experience on agile projects and understand the application of agile
- Understanding of how DevOps works and how to utilize to in the agile process.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager, Business Analyst