- Position the products and services at user's experience in comply to business requirements.
- Identify and determine the aim of operating model.
- Ensure buy-ins from stakeholders to drive changes and subsequent delivery of projects and results.
- Work closely with relevant managers and external party to define the project scope, diagnose any potentials risks and issues.
- Develop good understanding of current business system platforms and industry standards.
- Spot and interpret conceptual user journey, design and user requirements into practical solutions.
- Express requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and UAT.
- Handle UAT with test department to develop test plan, scenarios, cases, scripts, results and resolve defects if any.
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years as a Business Analyst / Project Manager / Product Owner in Digital space or any other identical projects.
- Ability to independently drive initiatives with minimum hands-on supervision
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.