We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our client's business as Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will creatively resolve business needs through requirements gathering and analysis. He/ she must be able to work independently with minimal guidance and will be designing, building and delivering high value business solutions.
The successful candidate will have knowledge or experience in understanding digital payment platforms, a good breadth of bank products, services and processes. He/ she must have proven project execution experience in large scale change initiatives.
- Approach all projects with customers first mindset in all business requirements and the way in which they are delivered digitally.
- Assist business project manager to identify and define the new target operating model for the business.
- Assist to secure buy-ins from stakeholders in driving changes and subsequent delivery of projects and results.
- Collaborate with project managers (IT and business) and project sponsors to define project scope and vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues
- Develop good understanding of current business system platforms and industry standards.
- Formulate and define detailed project scope, use cases and requirements.
- Identify and translate conceptual customer journey, design and user requirements into feasible solutions to project team, solution designers and developers
- Work with peers, stakeholders and project team to prioritize requirements and gain approval on defined requirements and artifacts, assisting with issue resolution
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Manage User Acceptance Test (UAT) with test manager to formulate test plan, scenarios, cases, scripts, results and manage defects.
- Define and execute project change management and training activities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant project management experience of more than 3 years as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in digital payment
- Experience in end-to-end project delivery from writing user requirements, UAT and change management activities
- Working knowledge of core banking platform projects, banking products, services and processes
- Strong understanding of Agile project methodology and delivering high quality project artefacts
- Strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurship spirit to get things done
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (verbal and written)
- Good techno-functional skills
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills
- Structured thinking and strong problem-solving capability
- Result oriented and driven to succeed
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team-building and relationship-building skills