Our client is currently looking for a Business Architect to join their business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier global bank.
- Develop business architecture strategy based on situational awareness of several business setups and motivations
- Define key business functions of the enterprise and differentiate between customer facing, supplier related, business execution and business management functions.
- Describe the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data
- Understanding of business principles and concepts
- Understanding of how markets influence business, what are the differentiating factors, what and how values are created, and how strategy development may be supported.
- Ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business
- Experience using model based representations
- Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
- Experience modelling business processes using various tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills