Back to job search
- Responsible for full finance spectrum, including accounts preparation & tax filing.
- Oversee budgeting & business planning cycles.
- Prepared monthly management & financial reports with rolling forecast; monitor actual performance against budget; drive root cause analysis & corrective actions
- Provide financial planning & analysis to support business decisions. Built integrated economics model for comparing EBITDA generated.
- Implement transfer pricing policy & decisions within the group. Ensure Global Trader Program tax compliance.
- Manage trade finance operations to support annual trading value.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications
- Preferable applicants from Big 4 experience.
- Min. 8 years of working experiences in manufacturing, commodities, trading industry