The opportunity is with a renowned Asian proprietary trading and market making firm. The firm stands among the leaders in the derivatives trading segment in Asia.
- Design and develop market making and trading algorithms
- Work closely with Traders and Quant to define the behaviour of the Trading Platform.
- Undertake general trading support responsibilities for Asian markets.
- Requirements (a few bullet points, avoid writing a 10-point JD):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field from Tier I University
- At least three years of C++ Server Development experience on Linux in a Trading Technology function
- Experience in designing multi-threaded and network socket software and low latency programming