* Exploring potential clients to establish business and partnership.
* Presenting, demonstrating, communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value. In charge of end to end sales cycle until deal closure.
* Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
* Planning, growing and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the partnership.
* Researching companies and individuals to find new opportunities.
* Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
* Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to increase company visibility and business opportunities.
* Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
* Forecast and track current account metrics and future business leads
* Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes and products.
* Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or related field.
* 7 years and above proven business development and entrepreneur personality
* Regional experience (China or US/EMEA) preferred.
* Experienced, knowledgeable and familiar in sports/wearable products and industry.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
* Strong inter-personal skills and enjoy working in a fast-pace start-up company with multi-tasking capabilities.