In view of expansion, a renown private bank with strong presence in Asia is seeking a strong FLOD Risk Manager. You will be ensuring the bank's risk culture and risk appetite is applied consistently within the business processes which also allows you to have high visibility to senior management in the organisation. In return, you will enjoy a total remuneration of up to SGD 120,000 p.a.
What you will do:
- As part of FLOD and a risk partner, assess operational risk issues and clearly articulate the risks to the business to help them in their decision making
- Conduct thematic reviews of business to identify KRIs and strengthen the controls
- Ensure quality of information recorded in the risk tracking system, as well as ensuring accuracy, completeness of data, driving the timely resolution of outstanding actions
- Understanding the Group's business strategy and its implications for the operational risk management role
- Perform transaction surveillance on Wealth Management products to detect potential inappropriate sales and conduct issues on the part of frontline
What you would need:
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience within the private banking environment either in the 1st or 2nd line non-financial risk.
- Clear understanding of the Bank's Operational Risk Framework
- Demonstrated history of applying sound judgement with critical thinking skills and courage necessary to perform a control role and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to independently drive initiatives with minimum hands-on supervision
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.