Here's an opportunity to join a leading Proprietary Trading fund expanding its presence in Australia. As a gateway engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of Exchange Connectivity systems on linux in C++. You will engage with Traders and Quants to gather system requirements and provide technical guidance throughout IT in design and code reviews.
- 3-5 years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience with direct exchange connectivity (either market data or execution)
- Experience with ASX , SGX, SSE, JPX, SEHK and KRX
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Experience with low latency programming techniques or Linux kernel development