The successful candidate will be a part of the development team building and enhancing low latency algorithmic trading strategies for the firm. Candidate will get an opportunity to work with quantitative analysts/developers, traders and operations staff, in order to design and develop cutting edge systems for the firms trading platform.
- 5+ years of experience on low latency linux development using C++, STL and Boost
- Computer science degree with relevant background
- Experience designing and implementing multi-threaded and distributed systems
- Experience of front-office trading desk-aligned role is an advantage
- Knowledge of equities and futures is good to have
- A background in linux Kernel, FPGA will be advantageous