An opportunity for a Quantitative Developer to work with a renowned and successful Singapore based proprietary trading firm providing liquidity in global markets.
As a Quantitative Modeller, you will work closely with High-Frequency Traders to develop trading strategies and be responsible for the design and development of these strategies.
- Own and maintain the research and implementation of new quantitative signals and algorithms
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing trading strategies
- 3-5 years of working experience in the trading industry, preferably in HFTs or quant funds
- Knowledge about trading, market structure and exchange infrastructure
- Strong programming experience in C++ and Python
- Experienced in Linux, GDB and SQL is required