I represent an Asia based low latency proprietary firm that is looking to expand its presence Australia and is in search or a C++ Developer to join it’s Gateway Team in Sydney. This team is responsible for the firm’s exchange market data and order execution. Their ability to process information completely and correctly with extremely low latency is critical to their success in trading and they boast one of the fastest software stacks in Asia. The successful candidate will be a Senior member of the team responsible for developing market links for their in-house developed trading systems.
- Design and development of exchange connectivity software on Linux using C++
- Provide leadership in low-latency design and implementation across IT
- Provide technical guidance throughout IT in design and code reviews
- Engage with traders and quants on a regular basis to gather system requirements
The role requires one with
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3-5 years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience with direct exchange connectivity (either market data or execution)
- Experience with Australia, China or Hong Kong exchanges a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Extensive experience with low latency programming techniques or Linux kernel development
This role is open to the international mobility of talent with relevant experience.