A leading algorithmic trading firm is looking to hire a senior developer for their exchange connectivity team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and development of the firms exchange connectivity software on linux using C++.
- Low latency design and implementation
- Coordinate and work closely with traders and quants
To apply you should have:
- Educational background in computer science from tier -1 colleges/universities
- 3+ years of C++ server-side development on Linux
- Experience with direct exchange connectivity (either market data or execution)
- Experience with Australia, China or Hong Kong exchanges a plus
- Expertise in designing multi-threaded and network socket software
- Extensive experience with low latency programming techniques or Linux kernel development