I represent a Hong Kong based Quantitative Proprietary Trading firm. The firm is a renowned electronic market maker and trades equities, futures and FX across global stock exchanges. The firm is in search for a senior C++ Trading Engineer with experience and leadership in designing and developing high throughput, low-latency market making and trading systems. You will work with a diverse team of developers and traders to design, build and maintain the firms state of the art multi-asset trading system.
- Experience in an options or high-frequency trading technology environment
- Proficiency in C++11/14 and beyond, Boost, STL
- Low latency, high-throughput techniques
- Memory/CPU profiling/optimization, multi-threaded/multi-core development
- Experience in using high performance messaging bus such as ZMQ, RabbitMQ
- Experience in developing on the Linux platform