- You will be supporting an experience Senior Buyer and reports to hands-on Purchasing Director coming for a diverse background.
- You will identify opportunities and develop sourcing strategy for the categories in a region and globally.
- You will help to create value adding proposals and implementing strategies of purchasing to minimize the total costs of ownership and increase trading profits.
- You will analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations; negotiate prices and delivery conditions; and commit to purchases with terms that are in the organization’s best interest and in the framework of the established sourcing strategy.
- Acting as a key person in the supplier relationship management you will monitor the quality and SLA complaints of the internal clients and participate in the settlement of disputes with the suppliers.
- You should possess at least a Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Strong knowledge in MS Office Suite and SAP
- Relevant working experience in the soft-commodities (Dairy) business will be advantageous
- You will be working with a well-established and organized company with more than 15 years of good reputation in the industry.
- Conducive working environment with passionate & committed group of people who value ethics and growing as a family