- Reserve (local and group) and pricing when filing insurance products, as well as related reporting and financial forecast to Group and CIRC.
- This role needs to sign off various CIRC reports.
- Analyze and monitor underwriting quality, maintain and analyze KPIs of underwriting and risk management, provide advice to management, participate in business review meeting with the region, leading the IFRS 17 from Actuary perspective
- Qualified (CBIRC definition) actuary
- Experience: over 10 years of actuarial-related working experience in insurance/consulting/audit industry including 5 years in a managerial role
- Language: Good English, both verbal and written