A well established and successful private equity firm with a strong business model and tract record.
The incumbent will be in charge of overseeing and managing compliance issues within this well-established private equity firm, ensuring, for example, that a company is complying with regulatory requirements and that the company and its employees are complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Policy and Procedure Management -- defining, communicating, training and attesting to corporate policies and procedures.
- Compliance Monitoring -- evaluating and measuring the state of compliance across the organization.
- Investigations -- managing investigations into wrong doing and anything that violates regulatory/legal requirements.
- A qualified CCO candidate should possess at least a master’s degree in law from a renowned law school, preferably a JD
- MBA is a plus.
- Previous experiences in law and compliance is necessary for this position, preferably with strong power.