Asia’s leading and longest running independent brokerage and investment group is looking to hire a Core Services Chief Engineer for designing their platform, developing core components and evangelise new technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Connect the dots with regards to analysis on architecture anddesign
- Working knowledge of design/data/enterprise patterns
- Stay hands on multiple coding languages including C# and Java
- Understand what open source components, platforms, languages are out there
- Have an understanding of where technology is going and how you can leverage them where applicable
- Execute practical knowledge about technology and where it fits in the engineering roadmap
- Reuse what makes sense and discard what doesn’t.
- 10-15 years of experience in software development, at least 4-5 years in engineering practice.
- Hands on coding on Core Java, Batch Processing, SQL, Streams, JMS, Transaction Management.
- Hands on experience in Spring Boot, Integration.
- Hand on experience in any distributed caching technologies such as Gigaspaces, Ignite, Coherence, Geode etc.
- Exposure to Micro Services architecture and Multithreading
- Exposure to performance and system tuning experience.
- Exposure to development environments and related tools (Build management / Source Control management / Continuous Integration / Code Review Tools).
- Strong in problem-solving / analytical skills / sense of personal responsibility