A well established and successful private equity firm with a strong business model and tract record.
The incumbent will be in charge of overseeing and managing the legal and compliance issues within this well-established private equity firm, including the transactional legal work and complying with regulatory requirements and that the company and its employees are complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Assisting on deals
- Drafting a variety of legal documents
- Policy and Procedure Management -- defining, communicating, training and attesting to corporate policies and procedures.
- Compliance Monitoring -- evaluating and measuring the state of compliance across the organization.
- Investigations -- managing investigations into wrong doing and anything that violates regulatory/legal requirements.
- Minimum 10 years PQE from both in-house and private practice
- At least a master’s degree in law from a renowned law school, preferably a JD
- MBA is a plus
- Previous experiences in law and compliance is necessary for this position, preferably with strong power