A metal accessories industry is looking for Chief Technical Officer
- New product implement experience with good hands-on experience of product development process and manufacturing process.
- Solid technical background in PVD/CVD or die-casting skill.
- Results-oriented and collaborative, and ready to lead teams tasked with solving hard problems.
- Experience managing and motivating small, agile development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to meet customer needs or solve business problems.
- Exposure to business theory, project management methodologies, budgeting, and administrative operations
- Familiar with project management methodologies and forecasting project costs based on point estimation.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in the hardware manufacturing industry
- 10+ years’ experience as a Technology leader within a similar environment.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to translate between technical and business groups with compelling presentation skills.
- Expertise in project planning, project management, and product development life cycles