A global leading auto parts company is looking to hire a China General Counsel to their team in Shanghai -
- Mid to senior level lawyer with a minimum of 10+ years relevant broad internal PQE from the Automotive(or similar) industry and from private practice in China.
- Bilingual Proficiency in English and Chinese (French would be a plus)
- Strong business and technical acumen and business partner lawyer with a focus on driving solutions in a hands-on, pro-active, practical, diplomatic and cost-efficient fashion
- Very good communications skills
- Experience with handing multiple complex matters simultaneously and to work under high pressure and a fast-pace cross-cultural environment
- Experience with setting up and managing electronic contract management systems, e-Learning training platforms in China
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in advising on international anti-bribery and anti-corruption matters in Asia