Location of this opportunity can be Beijing or Shanghai.
This role is responsible for China trade regulatory / compliance matters for a leading technology MNC.
This person will apply his/her knowledge of US and China trade regulations, particularly export & customs regulations, and work with internal partners such as Legal / GR / Sales & Marketing teams and external stakeholders (including customers, partners and governments).
- Trade Legal and/or regulatory background is required
- Strong communication skills (Chinese and English) and business acumen
- 10+ years of practical experience interpreting and applying regulations in business scenarios
- Sensitive to regulatory and political environment and its development in both the US and China
- Self-motivated quick learner