A global asset manager is looking for a Client Implementation Manager in Hong Kong. This role will become a fundamental senior position covering within their operations organisation and will sit on a newly created global team. This role will be tasked with complex end-to-end client on-boarding engagements across APAC region, working closely with senior internal stakeholders including Sales & Distribution partners, product, investment, legal, investment compliance, risk, investment operations, performance and portfolio modelling. Initially the role will also act as a change leader to implement and develop new structures in line with the Client Implementation Management framework that has been developed.
- 10 years+ operational experience within an investment management environment and/or custodian banks with support on direct buy side operations
- Investment expertise in multi-asset and/or fixed income product ranges
- Project management structure and skillset to coordinate complex programs of work
- Ability to operate at a senior level within the organisation and has the gravitas to influence senior individuals and facilitate decision-making and escalation
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)