A global investment management firm is looking for a Client Reporting Specialist to be based in Hong Kong to manage the end-to-end production and distribution process of performance-related and risk-related reports, ensuring compliance and standards are met, and providing front office with meeting materials as necessary.
- Responds to client requests to manage production and distribution process for completing repeatable and client reports in a timely manner. This will involve working with data and content providers.
- Respond to client queries with knowledge of investment strategies, data, product lines and individual client requirements
- Prepare pitch books are delivered on time and with the highest quality
- Support process enhancements geared towards improving client services, efficiency and quality.
- Undergraduate degree + minimum 3-5 years' experience in client reporting or sales support on buy-side
- Proficiency in English and Chinese language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel