This is a team lead position for someone who has 10+ years of solid experience in architecting scalable highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services and has built applications that are cloud optimized.
- BS level technical degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Engineering background preferred; Masters Degree desired.
- 10+ years of an application programming and/or hands-on technical application architecture experience
- Extensive experience in managing a team of developers
- Agile software development expertise
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS Cloud environment for large regulated businesses.
- Experience configuring, deploying, monitoring and supporting Java and Python applications
- Understanding of packaging for python
- Understanding of web technologies (e.g. load balancers, http, ssl)
- Understanding and Experience leveraging GIT as source code control and part of a deployment pipeline
- Hands-on programming skills in Python
- Experience building a sophisticated and highly automated infrastructure. Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Experience with seamless/automated build pipelines used for release management across all environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Experience with configuration management tools preferably Ansible
Good to have:
- Adept operating in a mixed Linux and Windows environment
- Hands-on programming skills in any of the following: JAVA, C#, C++, and Scala
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins & Bamboo)