US listed software company is seeking an experienced lawyer for a Commercial Counsel position based in their regional APAC office in Singapore. The Commercial Counsel will support the business on all regional drafting, negotiating and managing all forms of commercial contracts.
- Monitors compliance of the internal units with the Company's policy and procedures.
- Provides consultation, makes recommendations, gives appropriate advice, and/or facilitates decisions.
- Receives research and responds to incoming questions; gathers and provides information, explains policy and procedures, and/or facilitates a resolution.
- Writes or drafts contracts, correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials.
- Regional - supporting the legal matters for the business across 8 jurisdictions in APAC.
- Singapore or Common Law qualified - 7+ PQE.
- LL.B is a must. LLM/MBA will be an added advantage.
- Extensive experience in negotiation IT contracts in a multinational setting.
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating various IT agreements, including software licensing agreements, maintenance and support agreements, managed services agreements, reselling agreements, etc.
- Ability to manage and lead deals independently.