Our client is looking to hire a Compensation and Benefits HR Specialist to join their team.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, evaluate and manage the company's benefits programs, including insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off, and vacation policies etc.
- Negotiate benefit coverage services and costs with vendors
- Maintain knowledge of government regulations, benefit program trends, and practices among similar organizations
- Work with accounting, legal, and tax departments to ensure accurate financial reporting, compliance with all tax laws
- Lead the preparation and communication of information to current and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures
- Ensure Rewards programs are innovative and current with regard to trends, practices, costs and the culture of the company
- Develop new and drive the existing recognition and milestone programs
- Analyze compensation practices in relation to similar companies in comparable industries or geographic areas, and recommend changes as appropriate to establish and maintain competitive pay rates and ensure equity, including base salary, and bonus plans
- Ensure alignment of total rewards with culture, strategy, and operational imperatives
- Degree in HR or related discipline or any other relevant professional certifications
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in HR functions- Compensation & Benefits