Our client is a global bank and is looking to hire a number of Compliance Testing Consultants to join their rapidly expanding team in HK and Singapore. After the completion of the 6 months contract it is highly likely that the role will be made permanent.
- Design, develop and execute testing in accordance with the Independent Monitoring, Testing, and Validation Policy
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, and internal controls
- Perform issue validation work
- Work with International business groups and APAC regions and offices to provide compliance and risk expertise
- 5-8 years of compliance testing or audit experience at global financial institutions / Big4 professional firms
- Understanding of regulatory compliance, financial crime and/or operational risk management industry requirements and practices
- Strong risk and control mindset