Our client, a leading international bank is looking for a Country Compliance Testing Manager to perform compliance quality assurance reviews for the Bank in Hong Kong.
- Implement the Bank’s Compliance Review strategies and agenda;
- Deliver the planned Compliance Reviews in an effectively and timely manner;
- Execute the Compliance Reviews in accordance to the Bank’s Compliance Review standards – such as issuance of terms of reference, conducting of fieldwork, and drafting of findings and reports;
- Instil discipline to ensure that significant issues identified during the course of reviews are properly escalated
- Provide periodic Compliance Review progress summary
- Assist in other compliance tasks such as FATCA, PI review and approval, handle compliance enquiries from internal customers.
- Able to handle compliance enquiries and perform compliance tasks independently
- Sound knowledge of Compliance and Regulatory matters; with 8 years of relevant Compliance Testing experience in the banking sector (Corporate Banking OR Private Banking experience is a MUST)
- Team Player and team-oriented;
- University graduate
- Able to guide and motivate colleagues to achieve deliverables and desired outcome