- To manage a team to perform risk analytics of retail lending product portfolios in a timely, consistent and controlled manner.
- To work closely with Credit Approval, Collections, Finance and Business teams to identify credit risk issues and opportunities and improve risk management processes.
- To provide insights and recommendations for management decision based on the findings from the analysis.
- To support changes imposed by regulator, in major credit initiation systems and other initiatives.
- Knowledge of SAS EG/BASE for data manipulation and analysis
- Familiarity with retail banking products and services
- Working knowledge of the bank's systems and reporting infrastructure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and to manage stakeholders independently
- Demonstrated people management skills
- Willing to take on new challenges and work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 7 years of working experience in data analytics-related areas