This is an excellent opportunity to work in a true-blue Front Office Trading environment in India. The opportunity is with a distinguished financial house. The role is part of the front office proprietary algorithmic trading desk for Indian and global markets. As a Java Algo trading developer, you will develop the firm's proprietary low latency algorithmic trading platform. The role also involves collaborating with traders and researchers to develop new automated trading strategies. You will be working on a state-of-the-art cloud-based backtesting platform using Hadoop and the latest cloud technologies to facilitate research on a vast amount of data feeds. The desk uses a wide array of technologies for parallel processing of data and prior experience in distributed, or grid computing will be a big plus.
- Develop various kinds of Algo trading strategies on the in-house trading Platforms.
- Research low latency development techniques and implement in Platform and strategies.
- Develop execution and analytical libraries and build it around cloud infra.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field
- Programming skills in Java including multithreading and code with low memory footprint
- Hands “on experience in low latency coding and development of highly scalable, distributed systems with Java