A top-tier global financial services institution is looking to hire a Singapore-based Relationship Management professional who will be responsible for a Japanese MNC client portfolio across Singapore.
- Handle a Japanese MNC client portfolio and work with an extensive range of corporate banking products across Loans, Cash Management, Deposits, FX & Derivatives, and Structured finance
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to provide a of variety of global solutions
- Leading initiatives, client acquisition and marketing
- Develop new business portfolios while also ensuring existing relationships are kept warm to maximize profitability
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in financial services industry, in a corporate banking environment
- An ability to liaise with key stakeholders and manage expectations
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and effective negotiation skills