Global electronic commerce and cloud computing company looking for a Corporate Counsel experienced in environmental matters to join their growing legal team in Singapore.
- 5+PQE Common Law/US qualified
- Top-tier private practice firm and/or global MNC background
- Experience advising on environmental law
- Comfortable working independently with excellent organisational skills
- Provide counsel for the data centre segment of the business on a variety of environmental, health & safety, trade, and product specific regulatory and compliance matters
- Advising the business on compliance issues, upcoming regulatory changes, and structuring and supporting compliance policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance, negotiation of commercial transactions with vendors, managing arising compliance issues, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries